English Story

The Hen and the Cat

ETOZ 0 1,247
☞ 구독하러 가기(클릭)

The Hen and the Cat

A friendly hen lived in a town. One day, the hen was sick and couldn't lay eggs. Some friends of hers visited and comforted her. "I heard you were ill, so I made some soup for you. Have some of this." Another said, "Here is a bottle of honey. I hope you will get better soon." "Oh, thank you for coming." An uninvited guest came to see her, too. It was a naughty cat. "I heard you were very sick. What can I do to help you? Do you have anything you want to eat? Don't be scared. Just tell me whatever you want." The hen answered, "Thank you, but can I ask you a favor? I'd like you to get out of here, right now. That's the only thing you can do for me."

암탉과 고양이 

어느 마을에 성격 좋고 친구가 많은 암탉이 살고 있었어요. 그런데 어느 날 암탉이 갑자기 병에 걸려 알도 낳지 못하고 꼼짝을 할 수 없게 된 것이었어요. 이 소식을 들은 친구들은 암탉을 찾아와 위로를 해 주게 되었어요. "몸이 많이 아프다면서요? 여기 죽을 끓여 왔으니 좀 드세요." (거위) "여기 꿀을 좀 가져왔으니 드시고 빨리 몸이 낫길 바래요." (돼지) “모두 감사해요.” (암탉) 그러다가 갑자기 별로 반갑지 않은 손님이 찾아왔어요. 바로 심술꾸러기 고양이였죠. “아주머니, 많이 아프시다면서요? 제가 좀 도와드릴까요? 아니면 뭐 먹고 싶은 것이 있나요? 뭐든지 말씀해 보세요.” 그러자 암탉은 대답했어요. “말씀은 감사하지만, 오히려 제가 부탁을 드릴게요. 제발 지금 당장 여기서 나가주시면 좋겠네요. 그게 바로 당신이 절 도와줄 수 있는 유일한 방법이거든요.”​ 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments

The Hunter and the Quail Kids Story

Hot
1,030 hits

The Mother and Baby Mole Kids Story

Hot
1,090 hits