English Story

The Flea and the Bear

ETOZ 0 1,047
☞ 구독하러 가기(클릭)

The Flea and the Bear 

A fearless flea jumped on the body of a bear taking a nap in the shade. "Okay, now I can suck this bear's blood." The flea bit the back of the bear. "Ouch! What's that?" When the bear touched his back, the flea had already moved to another spot. The flea got more and more excited. "This is a piece of cake. How stupid this bear is," he said. The flea moved boldly to the bear's stomach and bit down strongly. But this time, the bear caught the flea with his paw. "Now I got you." "Oh, please let me go. I know you are warm‐hearted, so please spare me."  "Oh, really? It's too late for that. You have forgotten you're just a small, weak flea." The flea was crushed to death by the bear.

벼룩과 곰 

어느 날 겁 없는 벼룩이 나무 그늘에서 낮잠을 자고 있는 곰의 몸 위에 올라탔어요. “자~~어디 곰의 피를 좀 빨아볼까?” 벼룩은 곰의 등으로 가서 한 입 콱 깨물었어요. “아얏~~뭐지?” 곰은 자기 손을 등에 댔지만 이미 벼룩은 다른 장소로 몸을 이동한 후였어요. 벼룩은 또 다른 곳으로 가서 또 콱 깨물었어요. 벼룩은 신이 났어요. “하하, 덩치 큰 곰도 별거 아니군. 나 같은 벌레에게 물려서 쩔쩔매는 꼴이란...” 벼룩은 이번엔 대담하게 곰의 배 쪽으로 이동했어요. 그리고는 또 콱 깨물었어요. 그러나 이번에는 곰이 얼른 손을 배로 가져가 벼룩을 잡고 만 거예요. “요놈, 잘 잡혔다.” “살려주세요. 당신은 큰 덩치와 넓은 마음을 가지셨죠? 저같이 작고 미천한 벌레를 불쌍히 여겨주세요. 제발.” “그래? 그러기에 너는 이미 네가 미천한 존재라는 사실을 잊고 너무나 대담하게 행동을 한 것 같아!” 곰은 벼룩을 손톱으로 눌러버렸어요.​ 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments

The Hunter and the Quail Kids Story

Hot
1,031 hits

The Mother and Baby Mole Kids Story

Hot
1,090 hits